Dental veneers for the perfect smile
Veneers offer a minimally invasive way to transform a tooth as only a very thin layer of enamel is removed (if any) prior to fitting.
- More of the healthy tooth can be retained
- Colour matched to your natural teeth
- Can correct a number of flaws
- Stain resistant
- If necessary, a thin layer of enamel is removed from the surface of the tooth to accommodate the veneer.
- Once prepared, impressions are taken so a customised veneer can be produced in a laboratory. The colour of your teeth is also noted so it will blend in perfectly.
- When ready, the veneer is bonded to the tooth using a strong dental adhesive.
Although veneers are resilient, it is important to treat them with care, so try not to bite your fingernails or chew pen tops, or use your teeth to open anything. Also, it is probably best to steer clear of very hard foods that could cause damage to the veneer.
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £8.49 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost