Dental Implants From Your Local Dentist in Mountsorrel
Replace Missing Teeth with Dental Implants, Mountsorrel
A missing tooth or missing teeth can be very upsetting affecting your self-confidence as well as your ability to smile.
Unlike dentures and false teeth, dental implants are the only permanent, natural solution to replace gaps in your smile. Dental implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth or a full set of teeth.
Dental implants comprise a titanium screw which is fitted to the jawbone to replace the root of the tooth. A tooth coloured implant crown can then be attached to replace one single missing tooth, or an implant bridge can be fitted to replace multiple missing teeth.
Hundreds of patients from Mountsorrel, Seagrave, Cossington, Swithland, Rothley, Brooksby and throughout Loughborough are opting to have dental implants fitted to restore their smile and their confidence
Book Your Free Dental Implant Consultation With Us
Benefits of Dental Implants, Loughborough
Dental implants will fill any gaps from missing teeth with natural, permanent looking teeth. Treatment can be for single missing tooth or for a full mouth.
- Dental implants replace unsightly gaps with permanent, natural looking teeth
- With dental implants, there are is no need for dentures or false teeth
- Dental implants will boost your confidence and self-esteem
- You can speak naturally with dental implants
- With dental implants you can eat all your favourite foods
- Dental implants can overcome any discomfort that you may have had previously with missing teeth
Why Choose Park Dental Care for Dental Implants
- Free consultation with our expert implant dentist
- Harmeet completed his implant training at The Campbell Academy where he gained in depth knowledge and experience with dental implants
- Planning and assessment of your treatment is detailed and thorough to ensure that each patient achieves the best possible outcome
- Our care before, during and after the procedure is 24/7 with patients able to contact Harmeet directly should any queries arise.
- We offer a 5-year guarantee on our dental implants
- We offer affordable dental implants. If you wish to spread the cost of your treatment, you can use our interest free method of payment over 12 months
At Park Dental Care in Mountsorrel, we see patients from the following locations for dental implants: Loughborough, East Goscote, Shelthorpe, Ratcliffe on the Wreake, Sileby, Woodthorpe, Thrussington, Quorn, North End, Woodhouse, Swithland, Six Hills, Rothley, Cossington, Seagrave, Brooksby, Barrow-upon-Soar, Burton on the Wolds, Walton on the Wolds, and nearby surrounding areas.
Questions About Dental Implants, Mountsorrel
What's involved in my free dental implant consultation?
What does the dental implant procedure involve?
Do dental implants hurt?
How Long Does The Dental Implants Procedure Take?
How long will my dental implant last?
Life changing for our patients at Park Dental Care
Cost of Dental Implants – Making Dental Implants Affordable at Park Dental Care
Many people want to know “What is the cost of dental implants?” or “How much does a full set of teeth implants cost?”
These are difficult questions to answer quickly because each patient is unique, and each treatment plan will differ.
We offer affordable dental implants. Our dental implants on finance allows you to spread the cost with 0% interest. The table below shows a guide for the cost of dental implants:
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £9.41 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost