Invisalign clear braces, Mountsorrel
This discreet orthodontic technique uses a series of custom-made aligners to gradually move crooked, gappy or crowded teeth to an improved position. As it is a less noticeable way to straighten teeth, it is suitable for adults or teenagers who may feel self-conscious about wearing very obvious braces.
These innovative aligners can also be taken out, so you can maintain your oral hygiene as normal and eat whatever you choose.
- Almost invisible
- If you are a suitable candidate for this adult-friendly treatment, we take impressions and photos, and collect other information about your teeth. We then use special 3D technology to create a personalised plan, which shows how your teeth will move and also how they will look after treatment.
- When the aligners are ready, you will wear a different one every two weeks until the carefully controlled force shifts your teeth to a better position. You may feel minor discomfort when a new aligner is fitted but this is usually just a feeling of pressure and a good indicator that the treatment is working.
- Treatment times will vary depending on your individual issue, but most cases are completed in 6-12 months. As the aligners only work while you are actually wearing them, we recommend they are kept in place for 22–24 hours per day.
Following treatment, as with all orthodontic methods, you will need to wear a retainer to stop your teeth moving back to their former position.
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £8.49 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost