Spread the cost of your dental care with our Practice Plan
We have a wide range of plans available which cover anything from basic treatment plans to those seeking more extensive care with frequent appointments throughout the year. We also have packages to cover students and younger children – even if parents don’t have their own plan packages.
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly direct debit
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- PLUS it saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
Which regular appointments are included?
How do these appointments help you?
DENTAL HEALTH EXAMINATIONS PROVIDE:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays for an in-depth examination of your oral health (where necessary)
HYGIENE APPOINTMENTS PROVIDE:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for
**The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visit is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
***An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £9.41 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost