Anti-ageing dermal fillers for smoothing lines
Dermal fillers can enhance the skin by smoothing lines and plumping up areas of lost elasticity. They can be used to achieve a variety of rejuvenating results including:
- Contouring the cheeks and chin
- Filling deep lines, such as those that run from the nose to the mouth
- Restoring a youthful fullness and definition to lips
A numbing cream is applied to minimise any discomfort and tiny amounts of the safe, gel-like filler are injected with an ultra-fine needle into the areas requiring treatment. Results are instant and last for several months.
As with all non-surgical treatments, the effects will gradually wear off over time but you can maintain your smoother, plumper skin with top-up treatments. This treatment is non-permanent. Regular use of anti-wrinkle injections can make results last longer, so top-up injections will be less frequent.
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £8.49 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost