1) To assess your health, you will be asked screening questions before your appointment as well as on arrival at the practice
2) We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as we want to limit the amount of
time patients are in the waiting room
3) Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, as well as a full decontamination clean of the practice between patients. This might mean that we can offer fewer options for scheduling your appointment
1) Please attend alone unless there are exceptional
circumstances (i.e carer)
2) We ask that you wear a face mask if you are considered as a ‘vulnerable or shielded patient’
3) Upon arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands and have your temperature taken
4) We will us electronic forms where possible. You may notice we have removed the coffee machine, magazines & toys which are difficult to disinfect
1) Our staff have had comprehensive training on infection control as well as specific training in the measures needed to protect you during the pandemic
2) They have their temperature taken daily, follow rigorous hand hygiene and now wear
additional protective clothing including masks, visors, aprons and gloves
1) Before leaving you must sanitise and wash your hands Please note cash payments are no longer accepted. Only card payments
2) There will be a small temporary enhanced PPE surcharge for each appointment.
3) We allow a designated time period between patients for full disinfection and decontamination of the areas used during your appointment
4) Please avoid using the practice toilet if possible.
We recently welcomed an announcement from our Chief Dental Officer to begin the phase of reopening our practice – news that we’ve been waiting for since we went into lockdown.
It is however vital that we resume our services to patients in a safe and effective way and that we work within the current national guidelines which includes the fitting of Personal Protective Equipment.
A small monthly payment secures regular inspections & cleans, special benefits & discounts along with worldwide trauma & emergency-call out insurance*.
Interest Free Credit
Spread the cost for your treatment over 6 months or 10 months Interest Free & no deposit. Get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free consultation with our Treatment Co-ordinator
- Friendly, professional & welcoming team
- Payment plans starting from as little as £9.41 per month
- Flexible appointment times
- Interest Free Finance to help spread the cost